Web and Design
A good website is the basis of a strong online presence. Tools, languages and web standards are constantly developing, so it pays to get help from someone geeky enough to keep up with this stuff!
Our ‘basic’ sites come as standard with:
- Sliders, portfolios, popups, mouseovers and other visuals, for that extra layer of snazziness
- Social media sharing, streams and integration
- Built-in social media analytics, so you know where you’re being mentioned
- SEO optimised as standard, to ensure high Google visibility
- Structured site maps to guide search engines
[divider]The internet represents a huge selling platform, and we have to the tools to make the most of it. Our e-commerce websites seamlessly integrate simple, efficient selling features to create a slick online shop-front.
- Fully featured with shopping cart, product categories and checkout
- Ability to sell physical or data products
- Credit/debit card payment
- Paypal payment
- Options to integrate popular sales platforms such as Amazon Marketplace
[divider]Social networks are one of the greatest gifts of the internet, and we have the ability to create platforms through which people can build communities and share information.
- Different levels of membership include paid for options and restricted content
- Communication via forum, peer-to-peer or status update stream
- Login with Facebook or Twitter accounts
- Social media integration
- Marketplace directory pages so users can advertise services
Websites we’ve built for our clients
Your brand is the embodiment of the personality of your organisation, and it’s vital that it communicates the right messages. We use creativity, knowledge and industry standard design packages to create a memorable brand identity for use across the web, stationary, POS or signage.
Our designs experience extends across logos, online branding, business cards, letterheads, banners, flyers, brochures, leaflets and advertising.
Speak to us about affordable branding options for your organisations
We love a good infographic at Thornely & Hill. Make use of the sharing nature of social media – share knowledge, concepts or research findings with this engaging visual data format.
Infographics are also a great way to get your brand noticed around the furthest reaches of the internet. Thornely & Hill’s infographics (released under Creative Commons license and available here), are now used by over 1000 professionals, practitioners and academics around the world, and are a constant source of mentions and retweets around the social web (thanks guys!).
Speak to us about boosting your brand recognition with a tasty infographic!